Customer Services Coordinator - VR/28408
Home and commercial development company based in Westhill is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join the team as soon as possible on a permanent basis. This role will require an individual from a similar background, having previously supported within customer service and admin, ideally within the home building sector.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this role will focus on the provision of an efficient, accurate and effective administrative service to all external clients and contractors and internal departments. Excellent customer service is imperative.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Handling customer queries via phone and email.
- Liaising with the maintenance team.
- Scheduling any work required for maintenance team, suppliers etc.
- Aftercare support.
Applicants to this role require
- Customer service background.
- Previous experience supporting in a home developments company preferred.
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment to support with customer requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team