Digital and Marketing Co-ordinator - VR/28909
TMM Recruitment is working on a new Digital Marketing Co-ordinator role based in the city centre. This is a key role within the Marketing Department and will be reporting into Chief Executive, you will be responsible for executing a range of digital communications and marketing content along with organising projects both internally and externally.
TMM are working on a new Digital Marketing Co-ordinator role based in the city centre. This is a key role within the Marketing department and will be reporting into Chief Executive, you will be responsible for executing a range of digital communications and marketing content along with organising projects both internally and externally.
The main duties of the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator role consist of:
- Working alongside Project Managers and developing the marketing strategy across all platforms.
- Content management of company and website.
- Identifying opportunities to adopt and work with new and effective digital technologies.
- Designing and creating digital content.
- Creating marketing communications campaigns for the individual projects.
- Seeking marketing opportunities and develop new initiatives and campaigns.
- Assisting management with business improvement ideas and implementation using digital marketing platforms.
- Recording marketing activity on the online platform.
- Supporting team events and other PR and Marketing related activities.
- Previous experience within digital communication.
- Confident communicator and creative content creator.
- Able to implement marketing plans and managing multiple projects and campaigns at any one time.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing platforms.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including SharePoint and Dropbox.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability in digital. communications and creative copy writing including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
- The ability to work well under tight timescales and flexible approach to work.
- A degree in marketing, communications or a related field and/or clear evidence of experience and delivery in these fields.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team