Drilling Materials Controller - VR/24921
Drilling Materials Controller required to provide support to our clients’ drilling activities for a 6-month contract. In your role, you’ll be the focal point for all materials and personnel planning drilling, completion and Well Service operations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing materials, personnel and logistical support requirements for the offshore operation.
- Being the focal point for all materials and personnel planning drilling, completion and well service operations.
- Ensuring all materials are moved in line with the company’s procedures and legislative requirements.
- Tracking and monitoring all project costs and report them on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all POs are raised and issued to the vendor.
- Completing Well Tangible Reconciliations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of offshore drilling, completion and well services equipment and operations.
- Logistical experience of offshore operations including the supply of materials.
- IT literate.
- Interpersonal skills, the ability to work under pressure and excellent communication skills.
- BOSIET, MIST and Offshore Medical certificates.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team