ERP Project Manager - VR/24114
TMM Recruitment is working with an oil and gas operator to source an experienced ERP Project Manager on a contract basis. The contract will initially last until June 2023 and the company is ideally looking to take on a candidate who is available to start immediately. The company is only considering PAYE contractors for this particular role. This deal candidate for this role will have previous experience in project managing S4 Hana implementation roll outs in the UK North Sea oil and gas industry.
Overview job description
Leading the implementation of the UK ERP project, including implementation of S4 Hana project for the UK, and the wider nested ERP projects. This role will lead the overall project with support from the following functions: finance; supply chain; IT; maintenance, operations, business services, developments and exploration, HR and HSE.
The overall global S4 Hana project is being managed from Beijing HQ therefore collaboration and reporting will be required with the Project Team in Beijing. Maintaining a balance between working with the global Project Team based in Beijing and ensuring the UK business requirements are met, to deliver SAP S/4 Hana environment to the UK with little to no business disruption.
Key Contacts / Relationships: Senior Manager Business Services, UKLT, UK Project Functional Leads, Beijing S4 Hana Project Manager, Senior Manager IT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining and managing UK project governance including:
- Project monitoring and control.
- Project reporting.
- Stakeholder management – through all levels of the UK business unit.
- Issue escalation and resolution.
- Project financial tracking and resource management.
- Project steering hierarchy.
- Data cleansing and testing:
- Applying functional and business knowledge to ensure successful testing both within modules and end to end testing.
- Overseeing data migration and conversion cycles.
- Communication and general project management:
- Collaborating with UK and Beijing Project Team.
- Team management of UK ERP Project Team.
- Leading development of functional requirements for nested ERP projects, to enable specification of potential solutions to deliver simplified integrated solution.
- Leading implementation of nested projects, including business process review to drive efficiencies in workflow improvements and application rationalisation.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience of managing a large-scale SAP / ERP implementation project in the UK North Sea oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of the overall SAP / ERP landscape integration – specifically PM, MM, Finance.
- Proven experience in S/4 Hana migration and implementation.
- Experience in delivery of similar integrated ERP projects.
- Oil and gas business knowledge to ensure all UK business and regulatory requirements are met.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team