Economist – VR/24022
Contract role for a minimum of 6 months, possibly longer, with a leading E&P company. Ideally looking for a quick start and an experienced Economist with E&P experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working in a team, would suit a proactive, self-motivated person to evaluate growth and business opportunities across the UK business.
- Providing economic evaluations as needed in support of investment opportunities across the UK business.
- Providing support for projects, the strategic plan, the annual work programme and budget and other key business processes.
- Participating in economic lookbacks on major expenditures to assess value added and capital efficiency.
- Completing other analyses and ad-hoc projects as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience of providing economics evaluations in support of commercial analysis.
- Strong economic modelling skills.
- Advanced Excel and presentation skills.
- Palantir CASH/FIN experience would be beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team