Electrical Project Engineer - VR/23300
Currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas service company based in Kintore, Aberdeenshire. The company is open to offering a hybrid working arrangement - therefore, some remote / home working will likely be possible, in addition to office-based work.
The Electrical Project Engineer will plan and manage all aspects of electrical design and management, for all activities, associated with rental & manufacturing. The successful candidate will interface with the Operations Manager, Engineering personnel, Design Technicians, Workshop personnel, third parties and certification bodies to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
The Electrical Project Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Gathering all technical information for incorporation into project designs.
- Maintaining registers and filing systems in line with company procedures.
- Designing evaluation and validation, in order to ensure delivery is in accordance with customer and compliance requirements.
- Liaising with clients, project personnel, sub-contractors, suppliers and certification bodies to ensure drawings / designs are being adhered to.
- Liaising internally with Design Technicians and Engineering personnel to generate design drawings and documents.
- Distributing documents to all parties, both internally and externally.
- Producing BOMs and material schedules for passing to Procurement Team.
- Liaising with operations personnel throughout the duration of projects - providing technical support as necessary.
- Reporting internally and externally, as necessary, on work status.
- Updating and maintaining systems and records for all rental assets, including periodic maintenance.
- Ensuring all existing rental assets and new build units are in accordance with the latest design standards and legislation.
- Updating and as-building of drawings / documents, as necessary.
- Attending client, external and internal project meetings.
- Liaising with sales personnel to produce quotes and tenders.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A degree qualification in a relevant Electrical Engineering discipline would be preferred.
- Current / valid COMPEX certification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar Electrical Project Engineer type role, within an oil and gas service company type environment, is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team