Electrical Technician (onshore) - VR/27476
As an Electrical Technician, you will utilise your skills and experience as an important member of the Electrical Workshop Team. This team is responsible for delivering a range of world class leading innovative products and solutions for wireline systems, Wellhead Pressure Control Equipment, and machinery to satisfy customers. Acting under the guidance of the Electrical Chargehand, you will be carrying out the installation, assembly, and maintenance of a wide range of Electrical equipment which can be hydraulic, pneumatic, or electromechanical products. You will be focused on customers’ needs both internal and external.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, testing and maintaining electrical equipment according to safety guidelines and electrical code requirements.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical equipment malfunctions to identify and resolve electrical problems effectively.
- Collaborating with the Electrical Chargehand and other team members to implement effective electrical solutions.
- Maintaining accurate records of electrical work completed, including work orders, inspections, and maintenance records.
- Maintaining records of hazardous area schedule, cable test sheets etc.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and company policies to prevent accidents and injuries in the workplace.
You will have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent or HNC or above.
- City & Guilds accredited training course.
- Proven experience in electrical assembly, installation, and maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Testing and troubleshooting of electromechanical systems working knowledge.
- Working knowledge of wireline winches, masts and associated products.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team