Events Manager - VR/27054
TMM is working on a new opportunity with a reputable company for an Events Manager on a 6-month full-time basis. For this role you will be required to hit the ground running and will lead the organisation of a very important event in the summer. Previous experience in organising high profile events would be beneficial. A full extensive handover will be given for the role however you will be required to work independently on the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- With access to comprehensive guidance material, you will have responsibility for ensuring the planning and efficient delivery of seven events over four days.
- Engaging all levels of employees to gather the correct information for hosting and planning the event.
- Managing the participation and attendee board.
- Managing the production of the programme and the management of event on social media web pages.
- Planning, monitoring and managing the budget, ensuring that all financial transactions are processed promptly and accurately.
- Coordinating the planning of appropriate communications for internal platforms.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team