Expeditor - VR/23774
Expeditor required to join an organisation providing technology solutions and services to the offshore energy sector.
In your position as Expeditor, you’ll join the company’s Purchasing Team and will be responsible for processing open orders and monitoring delivery performance of the supply chain to meet business demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expediting open orders with suppliers.
- Processing order acknowledgements.
- Liaising on the prioritisation of job critical orders and the progress of open orders.
- Processing expediting reports in a timely manner.
- Generating on-time delivery performance reports and statistics.
- Providing assistance to Goods-in regarding missing paperwork and delivery discrepancies.
- Highlighting any issues regarding supplier deliveries to the Procurement Supervisor.
- Providing support to the Accounts Department regarding invoice reconciliation.
- Ensuring free issue materials are distributed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all documentation and records are maintained and fully auditable.
- Assisting the Purchasing Department with purchasing activities as required.
- Maintaining excellent supplier relationships.
Applicants to this position should have experience in Expediting and / or Purchasing. You’ll ideally have experience of working with MRP systems and should be a competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team