FRC Associate Accountant - VR/23646
We are currently assisting a worldwide oil and gas company with their search for an Associate Accountant on a permanent basis to work in their Cost Centre Reporting department.
As an Associate Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparing monthly reporting pack for cost centres, including variance analysis.
- Preparing forecasts with GAAP.
- Supporting with compliance of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Monitoring and advising on financial performance.
- Helping in the preparation of annual budgets for cost centres.
- Preparing reconciliations and subsequent analysis.
You should have strong communication skills and tackle all challenges with a positive, can do attitude.
Grads with a placement year are encouraged to apply, as are individuals with a few years’ accounts experience. Previous exposure to SAP would be advantageous.
This would be a great opportunity to enter an environment where professional development is taken seriously and a strong benefits package is available.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team