Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor - VR/27572
A position has arisen for a Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor within our clients Maintenance Department at their Aberdeen facility. Reporting to the Aftermarket Operations Senior Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring that Aberdeen facilities, layout, and machinery run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical and electrical equipment and scheduling both internal and external work(s) maximising planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership, direction and technical expertise to the Maintenance Team.
- Recruiting and onboarding new employees required to satisfy maintenance plan and schedule.
- Organising all rotas and recording and monitoring employees timekeeping, attendance, sickness, and any other absences.
- Managing the performance review process, identifying training needs, and updating all employee development plans.
- Managing compliance of quality, OHSMS and environmental policies and procedures and ensure participation by self and department with company policy on HSE behavioural change.
- Conducting toolbox meetings to drive HSE performance and participation in safety inspections are conducted effectively.
- Driving and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Managing and controlling maintenance budget and costs.
- Developing a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule to ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, planning for any missed maintenance activities and leading the team to delivery effectively.
- Generating and maintaining site PAT register and schedule.
- Responsible for full facility management in respect to service such as electric / gas / water.
- Responsible for the ongoing plant contracts such as forklifts, building works, cleaning, etc.
- Managing all facility audits including those from DNV and building insurer.
- Arranging and managing all outside maintenance vendors on site.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Facilities management experience.
- Contract administration.
- Understanding of statutory regulations.
- Extensive experience within a similar position in the oil and gas sector.
- Previous experience managing a variety of cross-functional team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Health and safety conscious.
- Collaborative team building skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Experience / Skills Preferred:
- Time served apprentice in either a mechanical, electrical or electronic discipline.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team