Finance & Accounting Team Lead - VR/27708
We are supporting our client, a global leader in their field, in their search for a Finance & Accounting Team Lead. You will join an established team in a fast-growing company and be responsible for 5 direct reports.
Overview job description
The Finance & Accounting Team Lead is responsible for the finance and accounting activities of 4 affiliates including 3 UK entities and 1 Norwegian. Also responsible for leading a team of 5 and ensuring internal and external financial reports for local, group, tax is accurate and ensuring compliance.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring accurate internal and external financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and cash flow statements.
- Working as a Finance Business Partner to the organisation.
- Leading annual external audits for UK entities and oversee audits for our Norwegian affiliate.
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly, yearly closing process for local and group reporting.
- Reviewing monthly group consolidation reporting packages.
- Collating and submitting UK monthly reports.
- Reviewing work of the Accounting Team.
- Reviewing tax packages and supervising VAT calculations, ensuring compliance with tax rules.
- Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures.
- Leading and developing the Accounting Team.
- Providing support to projects when required.
Applicants to this role require
- Ideally hold a professional accountancy qualification.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- Experience with multi-currency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team