Finance Analyst (maternity cover) - VR/21917
**Exclusive** A charitable organisation, based in the centre of Aberdeen, who carry out important work across the globe are looking for a Finance Analyst to cover a period of maternity leave. Starting in August, this is expected to be for 10 - 11 months.
Reporting to the CFO, this position would suit a recently qualified or nearly qualified Accountant. The Finance Analyst will have responsibility for providing financial information to the business and also the administration of contracts.
- Monthly management accounts and analysis.
- Monthly project accounts. This will include regular review with Project Managers.
- Financial reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Assisting with preparing board reports.
- Assisting with contract process, from selection to completion.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside an experienced CFO who would be an excellent mentor. The organisation carries out amazing work throughout the world, have strong company values and a supportive work environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team