Finance Assistant - VR/26550
A local charity is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team in a full-time position. This is offered on a permanent full time basis and would involve you gaining exposure to multiple areas of the accounts function due to the small team you would be working alongside.
This a great opportunity for an individual who is keen to learn and develop within an accounts position. The ideal candidate should hold existing experience of working in a similar role, and necessary qualifications (minimum HNC Accounts Qualification).
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Processing all donations, receipts and banking transactions daily.
- Processing reports through the system utilised on a weekly basis.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Processing receipts from payment reports through the online platforms.
Ideal candidates would possess:
- Strong knowledge of the accounting system Xero.
- Held a similar role in a small, busy Finance Team.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work well in a team setting, and independently.
- Excellent time management.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office.
- Minimum qualification of HNC Accounting.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team