Finance & Forecasting Accountant - VR/29041
1 year contract with a with an innovative E&P company committed to the energy transition.
As a forward thinking, operational role, you will deliver robust forecasts of current and expected performance, providing insightful commentary and reporting analysis. You’ll be part of a team that drives continuous improvement in systems, forecasting and reporting and will deliver timely management reporting for actuals and forecasts.
You’ll ideally be highly analytical and have a strong track record or creating robust forecasts and budgets. High proficiency in Excel is required and exposure to SAP would be beneficial.
Part-qualified or qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
There is potential scope for this role to transition to a staff appointment at the end of the initial contract.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing corporate forecasts in a robust and timely manner for current year and additional 5 years.
- Delivering all forecast outputs in accordance with corporate; ensuring data integrity, consistency and ensuring deliverables are met.
- Ownership of forecast models, seeking to drive improvements including opportunities for automation.
- Managing and maintaining the forecasting systems, ensuring data integrity and strict controls review.
- Ensuring alignment of master data with planning system.
- Maintaining reconciliations of the monthly results in the planning system.
- Actively engaged in systems improvements, including embedding automated controls and embedding automated calculations wherever possible.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Finance Department.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team