Finance Manager - VR/23414
We are proud to be supporting this leading charity in their search for a Finance Manager. This will be for a 2 year fixed term contract with the possibility of becoming permanent. This is a key appointment at an exciting time for the organisation and particularly within the Finance Team.
Overview job description
You will be responsible for the management and financial reporting cycle, whilst also managing 1 direct report. You will also play a key role in the effective implementation of a new finance system. This would suit an enthusiastic, experienced individual who is a confident communicator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with the preparation of revenue and capital budgets.
- Producing management accounts and reports.
- Preparing statutory financial accounts.
- Financial systems review and development.
- Financial policies and procedures.
- Preparing and managing audit requirements.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Third sector experience would be an advantage.
What’s in it for me?
- Pivotal and interesting time to join the Finance Team.
- Opportunity to make a difference and help drive financial efficiencies in a non-profit organisation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team