Finance Manager - VR/25860
Finance Manager required for our client who are a global food business. In this varied role, you will be part of the Senior Management Team and leading the Finance Team. This will mostly be working onsite.
Working as a member of the site Senior Management Team to lead the site Finance team in providing local weekly/monthly financial information, control, reporting, KPI achievement and project management, supporting the cost effective and efficient operations of the site.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Overseeing the preparation and timely submission of consistent weekly and monthly operational reporting of financial information and manufacturing KPI’s.
- Overseeing end to end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations etc.
- Leading analysis of weekly, monthly, and quarterly numbers, presenting findings to site and functional Senior Management Teams.
- Supporting end to end audit process of current system and acting as the point of contact for external auditors at site.
- Continually identifying risks to delivery of accurate and timely reporting; propose solutions and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Working with the Divisional and Group Finance Teams to satisfy relevant reporting requirements and KPIs (sales invoicing, production reporting, closing stock information).
Applicants to this role require
- A professional accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, or similar) with more than 2 years post qualification experience preferred.
- Financial reporting experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- Experience in successfully leading a finance function.
- Experience in preparation of all areas of Financial Statements and standard control procedures.
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to delegate and manage the work of others, multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Change management skills.
- Strong IT competency (MS Excel) and finance/production systems knowledge essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and negotiating skills essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of making sound business suggestions and decisions.
- Ability to work effectively and confidently under pressure.
- Commitment to good practice and quality service.
- Communicate well in written and oral form with multi-nationals on all levels.
- Relationship builder with influencing skills.
What’s in it for me?
- Working for a family owned business with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An open, positive and welcoming work environment.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team