Financial Accountant - VR/23321
Financial Accountant required on a permanent basis to join organisation with a rich local history. Having continued to diversify and modernise their vast product line, the Financial Accountant will join the established finance function, reporting to a highly experienced and long standing Financial Controller.
As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for financial and management reporting and will liaise with the group to facilitate the consolidation process.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring financial reporting is completed in-line with Group policies, accounting standards and legislation.
- Preparing journals covering Loan Interest, Bank Charges, Internal Recharges, etc.
- Reconciling Balance Sheet accounts including Exchange Rates, Loans and Inter-Company balances.
- Liaising with the banks to facilitate the drawdown of funds form the factoring programmes.
- Managing the drawdown facility to ensure the efficient cashflow within the group companies.
- Overseeing the Capital Expenditure process and the Fixed Asset Register
- Ensuring all inter-company transactions are correct, complete and are consolidated within the Group’s financial statements.
- Assisting in the preparation and reconciliation of the accounts for the non-manufacturing Group companies.
- Working with regulatory authorities and advisors on all aspects relating to taxation.
Applicants to this role require:
- A professional Accounting qualification.
- Experience in a multi-national group finance environment.
- Knowledge of tax regimes.
- Knowledge of export/import duties.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
For more information, please contact Laura McKenzie on email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team