Financial Accountant - VR/26924
Permanent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join our client a leading service company within Aberdeen. Involved in the preparation of statutory accounts and maintaining transfer pricing information, this role would suit a Qualified Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and completing including group reporting.
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of each legal entities accounting records.
- Responsible for implementing new processes and improving current procedures including management of financial controls.
- Preparing the group year end and half year financial statements and associated disclosures.
- Supporting the VAT / tax preparing and submitting and liaising with advisors.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Maintaining transfer pricing information.
- Approval and ownership of balance sheet reconciliations including development of overall process.
- Assisting with tax credit submission.
- Responsible for external audit including tracking and distribution of requests and providing information where appropriate.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team