Financial Analyst - VR/23910
Opportunity to join innovative oil services organisation for around 5 months. As Financial Analyst you will have responsibility for a small ledger including bank transactions, month end close and the day to day processing of Project Accounting.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for a small ledgers accounting processes.
- Assisting with clean up projects on AP in suspense, unvouchered receipts and intercompany reconciliations.
- Assisting with month end reporting and balance sheet reconciliations across 3 business streams feeding into the Finance Team.
- Assisting local Management Team with reporting, analysis and presentation on actual, forecast and plan numbers.
- Reviewing aged WIP and providing commentary to the business.
- Proactively analysing cost trends within the P&Ls.
- Reviewing for continual improvement, systems and procedures in relation to financial reporting.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent (essential).
- Working towards / newly qualified a professional accountancy qualification such as CIMA / ACCA (desirable).
- Working knowledge within a financial / accounting environment (essential).
- Working knowledge of AP / AR and intercompany processes within a large matrix organisation (desirable).
- Previous experience of business partnering non-financial Managers (desirable).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team