Financial Controller - VR/27340
TMM are supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Financial Controller. Involved in managing cash flow reporting, handling all tax related matters, and preparing financial reports this would be a varied and busy role. Applicants will hold an accountancy qualification and have experience from a similar role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing all accounts related procedures and policies.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual accounting and reporting processes.
- Preparing monthly financial statements.
- Managing cash flow reporting.
- Preparing financial reports for Management.
- Arranging for audit of company accounts including preparation of audit schedules.
- Implementing and managing internal cost control procedures.
- Training and managing accounting personnel.
- Overseeing payment processes for all reservations, bookings, and transactions software.
- Maintaining records of company property, buildings, and equipment, and managing asset appraisals.
- Managing all tax related matters and VAT returns.
- Overseeing payroll processes and compliance measures with human resources personnel.
- Assisting with strategic financial matters and project development plans as required.
- Any other duties required for the smooth financial management of the business.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team