Financial Reporting Accountant - VR/23614
TMM Recruitment is supporting this leading E&P company in their search for a Financial Reporting Accountant. This is a desirable opportunity to take the next step in your career. Would suit candidates who are professionally qualified with a practice background combined with industry experience. Excellent package and ‘9-day fortnight’ on offer.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager based in Aberdeen.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Quarterly and year-end financial reporting.
- Preparing statutory accounts using IFRS.
- Accounting for derivatives and decommissioning.
- Focal point for external auditors.
- Contributing to the development of a monthly management reporting pack.
- Managing the schedule for all filing deadlines and assisting to close all procedures and ensuring compliance to procedural and reporting standards.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Ideally practice experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of Financial Reporting.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent benefits package.
- 9-day fortnight.
- Career opportunities
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team