Funding Officer - VR/25161
Join a local and rewarding not-for-profit organisation, located in central Aberdeen, as a Fundraising Officer. Beginning as a support group, the society grew over time and became a charity, which now staffs around 60 people and are continually providing ongoing support and services for over 100 families and is growing each day. Experience in funding and grant applications would be a necessity to hit the ground running in this position.
The role of the Fundraising Officer is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for monitoring all funding from community fundraising, grants and trusts to allow opportunities for developing new and existing support and projects. Along with having an overview of all fundraising and eventing needs within the business and will be a key contact in communication and marketing.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and support fundraising activities, some of which will be events-based.
- Inspiring new supporters to raise money and building rapport with new and existing supporters.
- Maintaining and updating fundraising and communications budgets.
- Providing regular monitoring, evaluation & update reports to funders.
- Delivering presentations to report running projections when needed.
- Supporting with projects and liaise with all team members within the organisation.
- Managing websites and social media.
Skills & Qualifications
- Driving license and access to car required.
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
The successful applicant will have a positive and professional attitude, along with funding experience, events experience would be preferred but this is not essential. Working in a close-knit team, this organisation values team spirit and a positive working culture, with flexibility around hours worked.
This is an opportunity to join a leading charity in the north-east which is going through a period of rapid growth. They are dedicated to success in a very rewarding sector whilst offering a social office and promoting work/life balance.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team