Fundraising Manager - VR/23499
Supporting a well-respected local charity, they are looking to add a Fundraising Manager to their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Candidates should have previous experience working in the third sector in a similar position with corporate trusts experience being advantageous.
As Fundraising Manager you will be an integral part the fundraising team. You will play a key role in the charity’s fundraising activities, with a focus on raising funds from grant giving organisations (trusts and foundations) and corporates to help the charity meet its service delivery and growth objectives.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Researching potential funders and lapsed funders to identify relevant funding opportunities to maximise income potential.
- Writing accurate, impactful and influential funding proposals that bring to life the work the charity does and presenting the charity’s case for support in a compelling manner.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with potential and existing funders.
- Providing support to staff across the organisation who are writing bids and relationship managing funders.
- Creating a Trusts and Foundations database.
- Working with the Marketing and Communications to keep the charity website and social media up to date with relevant Trusts Fundraising news.
Applicants to this role require
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to write accurate, clear, concise.
- Proven track record in raising income from a range of trusts, foundations and grant giving bodies.
- Knowledge of the Third Sector.
- Knowledge of grant application processes.
- Excellent writing skills.
Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication and good telephone manner.
- Proficient IT skills.
- An understanding of project budgets.
- Self-motivated with a positive and proactive outlook.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal colleagues and external donors.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team