Global Trade Compliance Specialist - VR/27097
Global Trade Compliance Manager required to join our energy service client in Portlethen. This role involves being responsible for ensuring the compliance of trade regulations and standards with the understanding of international trading standard for many countries.
Reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance, the successful applicant will consider company risk with import / export transactions and have excellent communication whilst liaising with relevant stakeholders.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Putting effective and excellent communication into practice with Freight Forwarders, Engineers and experts to create and maintaining quality relationships with external stakeholders.
- Applying for export / import licence authorisations.
- Having a coherent understanding of Uniform Customs Code.
- Participating in the tendering process such as preparing and issuing tenders for freight forwarders.
- Ensuring trade compliance by liaising with final destination contacts.
- Completing internal audits of company trade compliance regulations.
- Meeting operational demands by creating and sustaining excellent communication throughout the company.
- Proactively finding commercial advantages that benefit the business.
Applicants to this role require:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the US International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
- Excellent experience with customs procedures codes.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team