Graduate Accountant - VR/25630
A large independent E&P organisation are looking for a Graduate Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This would involve duties such as providing input into the Month End Reporting process whilst ensuring compliance with Accounting Policies and Procedures.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a graduate to join an expanding organisation which will allow you to expand your skills. There are also opportunities for progression based on merits achieved in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Becoming fully competent on the SAP system.
- Supporting teams in the maintenance of reports.
- Supporting debit / credit journal entries and transactional data entry into financial ledgers.
- Supporting financial and management reporting, and variance analysis during the month end period.
- Involvement in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for the organisation.
- Performing control reviews to ensure control effectiveness and completeness.
- Keeping track of and resolving exceptions in monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Enhancing processes through liaising with the business and wider Finance Department.
- Supporting internal and external audits when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by Manager.
- Degree in Accountancy or Part-Qualified.
- Excellent analytic skills which can be demonstrated.
- Confident in using the MS Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Good listening skills, and willingness to learn.
- Takes accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, will be required to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to problem solve logical.
- Good time management.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team