Ground Operations Officer - VR/27028
We are looking to recruit a Ground Operations Officer for our client on a permanent staff basis.
Overview job description
- Aircraft and non-aircraft towing activity.
- Safety cover for aircraft starts.
- Safety cover for aircraft shutdowns, and completing ground activities on completion, including engine and aircraft washes.
- Aircraft refuelling for helicopter operations.
- Preparing passenger baggage and freight items for flights and ensuring these are loaded in accordance with aircraft hold limitations/ restrictions.
- Unloading aircraft and identifying, and reporting, any non-compliant items.
- Completing required daily vehicle, equipment, and general ramp condition checks.
- Supporting the base’s winter plans to maintain safety at the base, including pro-actively applying de icer to airside walkways, and ensuring car park grit bins remain fully stocked.
- Acting as a safety leader in the department, including identifying and reporting any safety hazards to the working environment.
Applicants to this role require
- Forklift licence is desirable but not essential.
- HGV Class 2 is desirable but not essential.
- Dangerous Goods Awareness qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Driving licence is essential.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team