Group Accounts Assistant - VR/22872
Experienced Accounts Receivable Coordinator / Assistant required for a long-term contract based on the West side of Aberdeen. Candidates require strong sales invoicing experience ideally within the oil and gas industry. This position will be based within the office.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, your role will include:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Sales invoicing.
- Reporting daily receivables.
- Maintaining accounts receivable spreadsheet.
- Updating various monthly trackers for senior management.
- VAT returns for various global entities.
- Calculation / payment of payroll in various entities.
- Completing month-end processes including reconciliation work.
- Providing support to the Accounts Payable Assistant, ensuring accuracy of values and coding.
- Processing ad-hoc payments for the group.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team