Group Finance Manager - VR/22875
A progressive opportunity to join a PE backed international services company, a leader in their field, as the Group Finance Manager. The business has gone through a transformational change and is continuing significant growth by acquisition. This offers individuals the chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced company with a supportive team and an abundance of opportunity to learn and also to progress their own career. This would make an ideal step up for qualified accountants coming from practice and for those who have also gained some industry experience.
Overview job description
- Working in Group Finance reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for group management and statutory reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting and reviewing the preparation and submission of:
- Group monthly management accounts.
- Monthly management accounts, supporting balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Flash reporting.
- Cashflow forecasts.
- Annual and quarterly statutory reporting.
- Assisting in continued development of management accountants.
- Reviewing process controls and assist system and process improvements.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Industry experience
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team