Group Financial Accounting Manager - VR/27462
You will be supporting the Group Finance Director ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards and legislation, timely filing of accounts, and a robust preparation process.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing Group company financial statements.
- Managing and coordinating group and subsidiary audits.
- Managing overseas entities and related compliance.
- Developing and maintaining group balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Providing technical guidance and leading the accounting for corporate improvements and efficiencies.
Applicants to this role require
- Qualified Accountant with knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience of reporting at group level for an international business.
- Ability to explain complex accounting and financial standards and the implications.
- Enthusiastic and committed team player who can establish positive relationships.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
What’s in it for me?
- Career development and opportunities.
- Flexible working.
- Positive and supportive team culture.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team