HR Administrator - VR/22535
Conveniently located in the City Centre, our client is currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join them on a fixed-term basis for one year. This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple years of experience to join a small team and build on their experience.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for day-to-day queries, escalating as required.
- Maintaining all personnel files and databases.
- Preparing letters, reports and employment contracts etc.
- Assisting the team with the recruitment process.
- Booking training and travel as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within HR.
- Strong administration skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, including; mail merge, producing reports and managing data.
- Either CIPD qualified or working towards would be preferred but not essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team