HR Administrator - VR/25351
We are exclusively working alongside our client to recruit a HR Administrator for their loyal HR Team. This role will be based in Dyce and provides an opportunity to be a key part of the HR Team, providing support where needed, for an initial 6-month period. The ideal candidate will be a proactive HR graduate who is excited to kickstart their career with a company who values their people and supports internal development.
Main duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing support to HR Managers for a variety of task including recruitment and training.
- Ensuring personnel files and documentation is accurately stored, updated and maintained.
- Creating monthly reports for new employees and leavers.
- Preparing job offers and new employee contracts.
- Preparing payroll paperwork on a monthly basis.
- Completing invoice checks for approval and payment.
- Supporting colleagues with company benefits enrolment.
Applicants to this role require:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Works well off of own initiative as well as part of a Team.
- Remain proactive and have the ability to stay level headed in a fast-paced environment.
- HR Degree is desirable.
What’s in it for me?
This unique opportunity will see you work for an equal opportunities employer that promotes a positive working environment and encourages career progression from within.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team