HR Advisor - VR/25940
Due to a period of expansion and growth we are supporting an Energy Services client in their search to add a permanent HR Advisor to their local team. This role will support multiple sites and cover the full spectrum of the employee lifecycle. With a supportive team and competitive benefits package, this role is well suited if you have previous Generalist experience and are looking for a new challenge.
Main duties and responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Recruitment and selection design, development and delivery.
- Supporting, delivering and implementing organisational change and development
- Training and development advice, guidance, contribution to asset training meetings, succession and people planning and competency.
- Policies and procedural guidance and coaching.
- Supporting performance management, discipline, and grievance proceedings.
- Employee relations and engagement, health and wellbeing.
Applicants to this role require:
- Previous experience working in a Generalist role.
- CIPD qualified or working towards would be beneficial.
- Ability to develop and advise on HR policies and procedures.
- Experience supporting employee relations issues.
- Knowledge and experience of the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Ability and willingness to travel between local sites.
- You will be a positive problem-solver with a proactive approach and strong communication skills.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant):
- Competitive benefits package.
- Regular erformance and development reviews.
- Flexible start / finish times.
- Possibility of international travel (on occasion and if desired).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team