HR Advisor - VR/27358
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent HR Advisor who will deliver specialist HR support. This opportunity is based in Aberdeen’s city centre and the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and be CIPD qualified.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the focal point for employee relation issues.
- Coordinating and supervising contracts to ensure accuracy.
- Generating and analyse People metrics.
- Being the liaison point for advising and guiding for job descriptions and organisational changes.
- Representing the team on recruitment panels.
- Supporting grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Performing end-to-end recruitment and on-boarding.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met for the finance audit.
- Recording and reporting Learning & Development following company strategy and budgets.
- Ensuring Learning & Development courses are correctly scheduled.
Applicants to this role require:
- Demonstratable experience in a similar role.
- CIPD Level 5 qualification.
- Strong experience in dealing with employee relations issues.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to advise people at all levels.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team