HR Business Partner - VR/23969
TMM Recruitment is supporting a small, multisite Energy Service business with an Aberdeen-based HR Business Partner vacancy. This permanent and standalone position has full HR responsibility for a UK-wide pool of employees, and is best suited to self-starting, confident and hands-on HR Generalists who can manage a wide-ranging autonomous workload and ideally start at short notice.
Duties and Responsibilities
Organisation Design and Development
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and execute HR Policies in line with head office and local laws to support business objectives.
- Provide professional, advisory and executive support service to all departments in meeting their strategic goals as established.
- Work with group-level HR for the implementation of new initiatives.
- Participate in management and staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars as required.
- Update organisation charts and complete required metrics and trackers on time.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with General Manager, employees and Group HR.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process including creating job descriptions, sourcing, advertising, interviewing, preparing employment documentation and carrying out pre-employment checks, utilising 3rd party HR services where necessary.
- Manage the induction and on-boarding of new staff in UK region.
- Ensure that new joiners have a clear 30-60-day training plan and KPIs for their role, and set them for personal and business excellence.
Communication & Internal Branding
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover the communication gaps to ensure and enhance employee engagement.
- Identify and monitor the organisation's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
Compensation and Benefits
- Assist in defining the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversee variable pay systems within the company including bonuses.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Undertake town halls on major changes relating to the company’s pay and or structure.
Talent Planning & Management
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning, ensuring KPIs are established.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Advise managers on full range of employment matters including, but not limited to, pay and conditions, employment legislation, Company policy and employee relations.
- Assist management in carrying out investigations, disciplinary processes, or performance management to ensure that any issues are dealt with efficiently, effectively and according to legislation.
- Assess training needs and monitor training programs. Where required coordinate cost-effective training and employee initiatives as per company requirement.
- Assist in staff welfare and recognition programs.
- Effectively partner with managers on people
- Deal with and investigate employee complaints and take appropriate action.
- Conduct Exit Interviews ensure smooth exit of staff members from company.
- Undertake regular site visits to regional offices to maintain employee engagement.
- CIPD qualified, or equivalent.
- Experience in a similarly self-directed HR Generalist position, ideally within the Energy industry.
- Excellent communication and (remote) relationship-building skills.
- Ability to travel to other UK sites (quarterly) once restrictions allow.
- A problem-solving, positive and proactive individual, ideally with availability to start in January or February.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team