HR Coordinator – VR/23945
TMM Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively managing a new HR Coordinator vacancy within a growing service business in Aberdeen. This permanent role is best suited to a hands-on HR Coordinator or Senior HR Administrator who’s keen to become a big part of a small HR function, and progress over time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with an excellent HR Manager to provide fit-for-purpose Generalist HR support to employees within a multisite SME.
- Managing employee files and administration relating to new starters, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies.
- Collating monthly HR data for payroll.
- Creating and distributing staff letters regarding changes to employment status, policies and contractual terms.
- Supporting recruitment process – advertising, liaising with recruitment partners, managing interviews and coordinating applicant responses.
- Managing maintenance of Training Matrix, notifying employees and Managers regarding mandatory training requirements, booking courses and logging certificates.
- Gaining increasing exposure to employee relations and strategic / change management HR projects over time.
- Experience in an HR support role, ideally within a smaller-company environment.
- Willingness to support the full range of HR processes.
- Appetite for long-term development.
- Personable, adaptable, strong attention to detail and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team