HR Coordinator - VR/27455
TMM Recruitment is exclusively working with a leading aviation company in their appointment of a HR Coordinator on a permanent staff basis. This excellent opportunity is based in Dyce and will provide great exposure, reporting directly to the HR Manager. The ideal candidate will be a team player, have previous HR Administration experience and be CIPD qualified.
Main duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Taking enquiries and responding to customers via email and logging all requests.
- Accurately entering employee data and updating manual and electronic personnel files.
- Checking invoices for subsequent approval and payment.
- Monthly reports for company benefit scheme for new joiners and leavers.
- Recording customer complaints and escalating to the team leader as appropriate.
- Assisting employees with benefits enrolment and changes and general benefits and pensions administration, including long service awards.
- Preparing accurate payroll paperwork and dealing with initial payroll queries from employees.
- Providing support to HR Managers and HR Business Partners as required for recruitment campaigns, induction training, minute taking (disciplinary and grievance investigations), long-term sickness, maternity cases etc.
- Preparing job offers and employment contracts.
- Monitoring absence data and managing long term sick record, highlighting concerns, and arranging occupational health assessments where necessary.
- Handling voluntary exit interviews, analysis, and reporting on trends.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
Applicants to this role require
- HR Degree and CIPD qualification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a HR environment.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team