HSE Lead - VR/25945
New opportunity to be a part of a global leader in Helicopter Transportation as a HSE Lead on a permanent staff basis, based at their office in Dyce, Aberdeen. Experience within the Aviation sector is essential.
Reporting to the UK Safety and Compliance Manager, as HSE Lead, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing and overseeing Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) policies and procedures for UK AOCs.
- Managing HSE components of the company’s Management System, including hazard identification, risk management, internal auditing and subcontractor control processes.
- Serving as the focal point for HSE related issues and the dissemination of information with associated feedback and tracking.
- Overseeing the collection, analysis, and reporting of HSE trends reported through FOCUS cards, ASR’s, GOR’s, GHRs. Accident reports and shared information from other regions.
- Completed a recognised course of study in HSE to NEBOSH diploma as a minimum standard – Essential.
- Recognised academic qualification at undergraduate level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline which includes behavioural sciences and / or Human Factors Investigation – Desirable.
- Lead Auditor qualification for ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 – Essential.
- Incident / Accident Investigation training and experience – Desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HSE within the aviation industry or other complex industry – Essential.
- Detailed knowledge / understanding of HSE regulations nationally with the ability to develop and communicate directives from statutes – Desirable.
- Proven experience in one or more of the following aviation areas: - engineering, operations, verification – Desirable.
- Detailed understanding of Safety Management System requirements – Essential.
- 3 or more years of supervisory or leadership experience with a willingness to further development – Desirable.
- Contract bid experience – Desirable.
- Customer / client focus – Desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team