HSEQ Advisor - VR/26623
Join an oil and gas service company based in Tullos, Aberdeen, who are looking for a HSEQ Advisor on a permanent staff basis.
Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, as the HSEQ Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting and undertaking any tasks for the HSEQ Manager.
- Conducting internal audits and raise all findings in Progress Plus.
- Managing NCR process, ensuring findings are adequately raised, conducting investigations as required, findings are updated and closed out in a timely manner and to a high standard, creating monthly reports and holding monthly meetings as required.
- Providing HSEQ support, advice, and guidance to the Engineering Division Team.
- Conducting site inductions and review induction forms.
- Ensuring suitable and sufficient risk assessments are undertaken and reviewed, ensuring adequate control measures are implemented.
- Delivering toolbox talks and HSEQ presentations / initiatives.
- Attending, minuting and communicating all HSEQ related meetings.
- Providing a monthly HSEQ report to the HSEQ Manager.
- Sustainability reporting.
- Contributing to general improvements in the quality of key activities within the company.
- Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor qualification.
- Engineering background (preferred).
- Preferred (5) years of overall QC experience with 3 years direct experience in machine shop inspection roles using handheld tools such as micrometre, calliper etc.
- Preferred 3 years verifiable work experience understanding dimensional testing, manufacturing practices, interpret engineering drawings, work instructions and route cards.
- Preferred working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and API Q1.
- Possess high computer skills and knowledge of using Microsoft software packages such as Word and Excel.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team