HSEQ Manager - VR/22722
HSEQ Manager required for an urgent permanent position based in Fort William. The ideal candidate will be available immediately or at short notice and be willing to commit for the long term with extensive COMAH experience as well as a background as an HSE Auditor / Inspector / Principle Specialist. Extensive experience of ISO quality standards is essential. A relocation package will be offered as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
Leading the HSEQ Team and function on site, your duties will include:
- Ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with health, safety and environmental legislation and in alignment with company and group procedures.
- Maintenance and management of the process safety management system, including the site COMAH Safety report, MAPP.
- Managing the site emergency response capabilities, ensuring internal emergency plan and nominated emergency personal training is maintained.
- Assisting the site management in process hazard assessments (PHA), including HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA, HFA as required under COMAH.
- Preparing and submitting environmental reports to SEPA.
- Accident and incident investigations, reporting findings and identifying measures to prevent re occurrence.
- Ensuring the site’s routine occupational health activities are conducted in line with regulatory requirements.
- Promoting a continually improving safety culture through the support and leading the HSE committees with employee involvement.
- Identifying, developing and facilitating appropriate safety, health and environmental training.
- Maintenance and management of ISO’s 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards.
The successful applicant requires to have:
- A strong previous experience of managing COMAH facilities and / or hazardous processes.
- Able to demonstrate proven safety, people management and leadership skills.
- Diploma level qualification in Health, Safety and Environment. Additional engineering or scientific qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Be able to organise resources in line with operational needs and manage HSE performance through KPI’s.
- ISO experience across 9001, 14001 and 45001.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team