IT Support Analyst - VR/26099
We are working with a global oil services company to help source an IT Support Analyst. You will act as the bridge between the business, outsources service providers and the global IT and digitalization unit. This role would be perfect for someone looking for greater responsibility as you will be the sole provider of IT Support for the Blackburn office.
This role is responsible for delivery of local IT services within a specified location. The IT Support Analyst will act as the bridge between the business, outsourced service providers and the global IT and digitalisation unit, EH.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that service deliveries meet SLA’s established towards the companies outsourced service providers and achieves a high level of customer satisfaction within their location.
- Building strong relationships with business customers, IT outsourcing provider, third party vendors, and the IT and Digitalisation Team to ensure that service levels are achieved.
- Managing expectations and ensuring delivery meets the users and business’ needs.
- Good communication around issues and opportunities – getting things done and making things happen.
- Complying with global IT guidelines and policies.
- Knowledge sharing and collaborating with the IT and digitalisation unit, EH.
- Contributing to various IT operational projects (office set-ups / moves, installation of new office equipment etc.).
- Regular reporting from specific location towards IT and digitalisation unit, EH.
- Participating in internal and external service management meetings as required to meet operational needs.
- Being a point of escalation for IT service issues in their location.
- May be required to cover on-call duties or work unsociable hours to meet business needs.
- Any other projects as assigned.
The above responsibilities are indicative of the work required and should not be seen as an exhaustive list.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Should be bachelor degree educated or have long standing technical andor professional accreditations.
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience.
- Broad technical knowledge (Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare desired).
- Familiar with Managed Services and IT outsourcing industry.
- General business understanding.
- Vendor management experience – both performance and relational.
- Demonstrated change management and project management skills.
- Must be commercially aware, and able to manage costs effectively.
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Team player and service minded.
- Analytical and methodical, ability to see the bigger picture.
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of user and business needs.
- Result oriented and a good finisher.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
TMM Recruitment INDIT firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team