Information Systems Manager - VR/26761
Our client is looking to source an Information Systems Manager. This key, stand-alone role, will be responsible for the company’s operational platform, Skedulo.
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of Skedulo and Salesforce however, if not, it is crucial that the right candidate has extensive experience of service delivery management and an understanding of ICT technologies. A proven track record of delivering major IT projects and an ability to communicate effectively across all levels will be central to success in this position.
The primary purpose is to manage and be the principal point of contact within the company for company platform that will in the first instance run the work scheduling system Skedulo which is used by all services within the company. This role is responsible for ensuring the MI platforms are available, secure, accessible, and continuously tested for optimum performance in support of the organisation’s operations, staff, and service users.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the Salesforce/Skedulo systems to ensure optimum system and system user performance in support in company operational activities.
- Being the lead contact within the company for the performance and management of management information systems used in support of operational activities.
- Ensuring that operational and service user data within the system is secure and is used in line with the IT policies including regular checking of account access, password policies and security profiles.
- Being responsible for the testing and introduction of new releases of the Salesforce and Skedulo system including liaising with any third parties internal and external to resolve any operational issues arising.
- Working collaboratively to ensure the development of the MI systems’ utility is led by the needs of the business and its operations to deliver service excellence.
- Working with stakeholder IT to ensure that all portable devices used to access the Salesforce and Skedulo systems are secure, and all users have correct system access and user accounts.
- Working with staff and management to support data integrity within company MI
- Coordinating, running and attending effective IT service meetings/calls with third party suppliers in support of the system.
- Ensuring system problem records are maintained and updated.
- Undertaking trend analysis on incident and problem data to produce regular reporting.
- Providing or facilitating specialist advice to services on both strategic and day-to-day service issues.
- Taking a leading role in assisting services in the creation and on-going development and testing of business continuity plans.
- Supporting and contributing to the future decisions around the use of MI systems and in particular the Salesforce platform as it continues to meet future objectives as defined by the SMT, MD and Board of Directors.
- Taking the lead in the development and enhancement of the reporting capabilities of the MI systems looking to leverage the data and presentation of data to support the strategic objectives of the company.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Managing services to agreed service levels and targets.
- Understanding the company policies and procedures with regards to data privacy and customer records management.
- Managing performance through metrics and performance targets.
- Understanding customer relationship management and its importance in the delivery of quality services to stakeholders.
- Understanding issues raised by customer base to come up with better ways of working and more efficient ways to deliver the service.
- Extensive experience of service delivery management within a large organisation.
- Strong customer focus.
- Working experience of disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- An understanding of ICT technologies and how they can be applied.
- Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with others to deliver results.
- Proven track record of working on own initiative, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team.
- Experience of working on major IT Projects.
- Hold a degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Foundation knowledge of Salesforce.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Skedulo system.
- Firm understanding around policies and procedures around the collection and retention of customer records management and data privacy.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team