Internal Sales Assistant - VR/27498
We are currently supporting our client, a large wholesale distribution company, in the recruitment of an Internal Sales Assistant. This role involves developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers whilst accurately providing projected quote values in a timely manner.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Supporting the senior sales staff.
- Taking customer enquiries via telephone, fax, or email.
- Using the customer enquiry information to effectively prepare a quote for the specified order.
- Sending the quote, as per customer requirements.
- Processing sales and purchase orders.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Education – Good level of general education.
- Training – In house training will be given on all internal systems.
- Skills – computer skills are required.
- Experience – Experience in a similar role essential within marine, service company and oil related sales.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team