Internal Sales Coordinator - VR/21826
Internal Sales Coordinator urgently required on a temporary basis in the Bridge of Don area in Aberdeen. Applicants to this role must have previous experience in a similar role.
As an Internal Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting customers and all areas from reviewing goods enquiries to goods despatching. You will also be responsible for:
- Handling all spares and replacement equipment.
- Producing and purchasing a wide range of equipment from supplies at the best price.
- Assisting with development of the company’s internals sales within various markets.
- Managing requisitions, requests and purchase orders from customers.
- Updating clients with deliver dates etc.
- Overseeing expediting of orders.
- Collating new client and supplier documentation, invoices, and sales orders to assist the Finance Department.
- Reporting monthly sales figures to the Service and Maintenance Manager.
Applicants to this role must have previous experience in a similar role, ideally with international exporting experience. You must be IT literate and have great communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team