Invoice Administrator - VR/26456
Invoicing Administrator required for a leading energy service organisation. This role would suit individuals with a proven track record working in a high value, fast paced sales invoicing environment. SAP experience would be beneficial.
Working alongside the Commercial Analyst, your duties will include:
- Collating cost data for allocated contracts, reviewing with relevant Project Teams.
- Generating reports.
- Ensuring data integrity and contractual compliance.
- Producing sales invoices for labour, equipment and materials using SAP.
- Dealing with customer invoice queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Producing monthly PO tracker.
- Assisting with credit control, ensuring DSO KPIs are met.
- Ensuring client correspondence is stored appropriately.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly revenue and cost accruals.
Strong commercial acumen and ability to problem solve are required for this role. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as hybrid working.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team