Invoicing Coordinator (Part Time) - VR/26050
8-month maternity cover contract for an Invoicing Coordinator to join an organisation that services the energy and marine industry. You will hold responsibility for customer billing and managing invoice queries, raising appropriate credits when required.
Previous experience working in a similar role within the manufacturing or engineering sector would be advantageous as would possessing working knowledge of Navision.
Individuals should ideally be available at short notice.
This is a part time position, 30hours per week. Flexible start and finish times alongside hybrid working are available after an initial training period.
As an Invoice Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing applied to jobs prior to month-end billing against contracts / price list and quotes.
- Ensuring all POs have been received for works prior to billing and that PO values are not exceeded.
- Running monthly invoice reports and issue to clients.
- Liaising with suppliers to receive required costs in timely manner.
- Reporting cost analysis of jobs to the Accounts Department when required.
- Assisting Accounts Department with ad hoc duties as required.
- Completing monthly sales forecast on all projects.
- Checking profit margins on completed projects in order to close out job.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team