JV Accountant (6 Months) – VR/24679
JV Accountant required for a period of 6 months. The JV Accountant is responsible for preparing month end accounts, preparing partner reporting and issuing billings for recovery of shared costs. Alongside this, the JV Accountant is responsible for ensuring costs are accounted for.
Reporting to the JV Accounting and Reporting Lead, the JV Accountant will be responsible for:
- Representing organisation at Opcom meetings.
- Creating annual work plan and budget, reforecast life of field plan and annual partner budgets with input from Cost Control Team.
- Preparing month end accounts.
- Comparing actuals to forecast / budget.
- Preparing and issuing JV Billings.
- Reviewing and updating month end costs.
The ideal applicant will be a qualified or experienced accountant with experience in a similar position. Strong Excel and Presentation skills are essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team