JV Accounts Assistant - VR/22361
JV Accounts Assistant required to complete a 12 month-assignment for an Oil and Gas Operator. This will be a remote working position, thereafter transitioning to the office at Westhill when it is safe to do so.
The JV Accounts Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Assisting with preparation of budget and reforecast data.
- Preparing of JV billings for issue to our partners.
- Processing non-Operated billings received from other Operators.
- Preparing of monthly tariff invoices.
- Preparing of monthly accruals.
- Preparing of monthly management and partner reports.
- Preparing of key account reconciliations.
- Reviewing cost codes, raising queries and processing reallocation journals, where necessary.
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance of master data within Oracle.
- Preparing of JV related third party recharges.
Ideally you should be able to demonstrate that you have worked in a similar position previously and have had exposure to JV accounting. Prior experience with Oracle is preferred.
You should approach all work in a positive manner and be able to contribute effectively to meet tight deadlines. You will have fantastic interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with a range of stakeholders across business units.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team