Key Account Manager - VR/29076
Join a leading international organisation, providing equipment rental and solutions to the global offshore energy sector as a Key Account Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position.
In your role as Key Account Manager, you will create and maintain a high-quality customer service through being the main point of contact between internal teams and key clients.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Handling important client relationships by building and maintaining excellent rapport.
- Identifying solutions, resolving client’s problems and issues.
- Ensuring the ordered products are delivered within the agreed timescales by working closely with the technical support and workshop.
- Maintaining a steady and consistent line of communication with clients to advise of any new developments and the latest company equipment.
Applicants to this role require:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge of the subsea industry and survey equipment.
- Excellent communication, organisational and customer service skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team