Lead Cost Engineer - VR/28592
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Lead Cost Engineer. A fast-paced, challenging role - you will be involved in the early stages of the project team set up. We are ideally looking for applicants with considerable experience within project cost management.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supervising and reporting monthly PL financial figures inclusive review and post of journal entries for cost and revenue.
- Preparing internal monthly finance package/analyse for UK management and review internally on a monthly basis.
- Preparing monthly balance analyse report for UK Finance Department and keeping control and track of all UK balance accounts, hereof monitor and do necessary corrections for financial receipt of materials (GRNI).
- Contributing for preparation of monthly financial forecasts and project forecasts.
- Contributing for preparation of annual financial budget.
- Providing input and advice to management on contract issues and contract interpretation.
- Assisting with preparation of project control trending and forecasting.
- Assisting with coding and approval of project supplier invoices. Sharing responsibility with Finance Co-ordinator.
- Updating project budget in the ERP system and generate accurate external and internal cost reports to project management and clients in a format that provides clear visibility of the status of expenditure against budgets. Sharing responsibility with Finance Co-ordinator
- Maintaining and updating ERP system.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Flexible working.
- Compressed working week/9-day fortnight optional.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team